The Greater Fort Lauderdale Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce is a 501c(6) non-profit, Tax ID - 45-2861096.
Our Mission: To promote business and economic opportunities for the LGBT and LGBT-friendly community. To be an advocate and resource for all member businesses that promote equality. To promote tourism with a unified approach by working with appropriate and related organizations.
How We Plan to Get There: Working as partners with local LGBT organization, the NGLCC, as well as with businesses wishing to make stronger outreach to the Greater Fort Lauderdale LGBT community.
The Greater Fort Lauderdale Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce was founded in 2011 and our goals, mission & purpose are quite straightforward.
- Assist in promoting LGBT and LGBT friendly business throughout Greater Fort Lauderdale
- Promote the NGLCC Supplier Diversity Initiative (SDI) as a business tool to make connections and open doors with America's top corporations and each other
- Work with local, statewide and national corporate partners to bring sponsorship dollars to the Greater Fort Lauderdale Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- Advocate on LGBT business issues & initiatives by aligning with strategic partners
- Work with local LGBT tourism initiatives
- Assist in the development of local LGBT business education programs
The Greater Fort Lauderdale Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce Membership Application is available ONLINE here and in PDF Format here.
Corporate Partnerships are available - each one customized to suit your business. Contact Us for more information.