SUMMARY: The Customer Service Rep. II (Writer) is responsible for creating a welcoming environment in the Food Pantry, taking client food menu orders and ensuring that clients are eligible for services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greet food pantry clients.
- Check client sign in sheet to determine client file number, locate client file.
- Review file to determine eligibility.
- If client eligibility is up to date provide client with menu.
- Assist client with menu selection.
- Provide menu order to packers.
- Take food order, assisting clients with selection of medical tailored menus.
- Provide packers with order.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: Verbal communication skills. Written communication skills. Strong Customer service skills. Understand client eligibility/qualifications.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: This position requires High School or GED. Must be willing to be of assistance to those in need. Bilingual is highly preferred (creole-English).
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read/write and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization in English. Bilingual is highly preferred (creole-English).
INTERESTED? please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maintain strict confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA regulations and TPC policy.
- Presents a positive, professional appearance and conveys a professional demeanor in the performance of assigned duties.
- Working closely with other departments as necessary to maintain client update.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively while maintaining a calm atmosphere.
- Must be willing to be of assistance to those in need.
- Organize and track all voucher receipts.
- Accurately completes data entry necessary.
- Assist with all grant requirements.
- Receive customers who arrive without appointments or walk-in.
- Schedule appointments, clients are placed on the call back list/client must be contacted before the end of the business day.