Seeking a new enviroment where you work hard and play harder? Our team is motivated by success and enjoys working togther with great enthusiasm to get things done. This team concept has helped develop friendships on and off the business floor. Our upbeat, fast paced environment is made up of dedicated advisors who work hard, are excited to learn and enjoy new opportunities each day.
At Northwestern Mutal we believe that everyone deserves to "spend their lives living" and that a strong financial plan is the cornerstone for ensuring that reality! Financial security is not just something that happens in retirement but is an enabler for our clients to spend their life living. Our culture promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition and rewards. Recognized by FORTUNE as one of the "Worlds Most Admired " companies. Northwestern Mutual has been among the leaders in the financial services industry for nearly 160 yeras and has a proven track record of financial success.
Our financial advisory firm is seeking new Financial Advisors to join our growing practice. Strong applicants will have exceptional interpersonal skills, a history of personal success, and a demonstrated interest in business, finance, and entrepreneur-ism.
We want people with different backgrounds and work experience, including but not limited to:
- Financial management, insurance, and financial services
- Executive leadership
- Community influencers
- Former athletes
- Military background
- Candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- Prior sales and/or business experience preferred
- It is also a plus if you have strong interpersonal management skills, are a self-starter who is motivated to become an executive, and has had personal success and professional success.
- A career with Northwestern Mutual not only provides outstanding income potential, but will provide you the opportunity of impacting the lives of others in a professional setting that emphasizes and values relationships and integrity.
- Additionally, Northwestern Mutual is committed to offering its Financial Advisors a comprehensive compensation and benefits program which includes:
- Exceptional Income Potential
- Leadership Opportunities
- Sponsorship of Licensing/Credentialing
- Development Stipends
- Expense Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Retirement Package; Pension Plan
- Group Life and Disability Income Insurance
Financial Advisors provide expert guidance and innovative solutions for the planning needs of individuals and businesses in the areas of retirement planning, insurance and investment services, estate planning, business planning, education funding, and employee benefits. They strive to understand their clients' goals and dreams in order to develop comprehensive financial solutions that will help their clients reach financial success Financial Advisors are given the flexibility to build their own practice while receiving support from our firm’s exceptional network of financial specialists, training and educational programs, and mentoring opportunities.
Paid health insurance, pension, 401K, dental and vision including a flexible schedule.