Take orders, prepare and serve alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and light meals to guests, courteously and efficiently according to hotel specifications. Maintain stock/supplies and cleanliness of outlet and equipment.
• Minimum of 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
• Minimum one year experience as a Bartender or Barback.
• Food handling certificate.
• Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
• Ability to provide legible communication.
• Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.