Courteously greet and escort guests to tables and assist in seating, ensuring hotel's standards of service. Assist in preparing the restaurant for service and maintaining the cleanliness of the room at all times. Take reservations and maintain reservation book. Assist in monitoring the guests' needs and all phases of the operation. Assume total responsibility when Manager, or supervisor, is not present.
• Minimum of 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
• Minimum one year experience in a similar position dealing with the general public.
• Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
• Ability to provide legible communication.
• Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.