Take food and beverage orders, retrieve and serve alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and food orders to guest tables according to hotel specifications, courteously and efficiently. Collect payments. Also assists in the maintenance of the restaurant area and equipment.
• Minimum of 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
• Food handling certificate.
• Minimum one year experience in a similar position dealing with the general public.
• Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
• Ability to provide legible communication.
• Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.