Supervise, train and inspect the performance of assigned Room Attendants, Laundry Attendants and Floor Housepersons, ensuring that all procedures are completed to the hotel's standards. Assist where necessary to ensure optimum service to guests. Maintains room, corridor, and service area cleanliness, and ensures proper working condition of assigned areas and equipment by writing, submitting, and following through on maintenance requests.
• Prior experience as a Guest Room Attendant.
• Ability to compute accurate mathematical calculations.
• Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate in English with guests/visitors, management and co-workers to their understanding, both in person and by telephone.
• Ability to provide legible communication and directions.
• Knowledge of proper chemical handling.
• Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use of equipment