Plan, prep, set up and provide quality service in all areas of food production for menu items and specials in the designated outlets in accordance with standards and plating guide specifications. Direct, train and monitor performance of Kitchen Staff. Maintain organization, cleanliness and sanitation of work areas and equipment.
• Minimum of three years’ experience as a Line Cook.
• Food safety sanitation certification.
• Ability to communicate in English with guests, co-workers and management to their understanding.
• Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
• Ability to provide legible communication.