Care Resource is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with five (5) locations located in Midtown Miami, Little Havana, Miami Beach, and Fort Lauderdale. They provide compassionate, competent, and committed healthcare and support services to address the full health care needs of pediatric, adolescent, and adult populations throughout South Florida.
Their mission is to improve upon the health and overall quality of life of South Florida’s communities in need through education, prevention, research, care and treatment and support services.
Broward County Health Center Hours:
Mon, Thursday, Fri 8:00 AM – 5:15 PM
Tue, Wed 8:00 AM – 7:30 PM
Saturday – By Appointment Only
• Pediatric care
• Dental care
• Gynecological care
• General adult primary care
• Community-based research
• Diagnostic laboratories
• HIV primary care and health screenings
• Voluntary family planning and referrals to obstetrical and other specialty care services.
Support services include:
• Sliding-Fee scale discount program
• Case management
• Outpatient mental health and substance abuse counseling
• HIV and STI testing